What I ate today #WIAT - Quick & Easy meals for a healthy weight loss!

15.4.16

Today was a pretty chilled day for me! Other than writing up some blog posts and working on a few essays, I didn't really do much throughout the day. I took my three daily dog walks, and enjoyed them just as much as I always do, but I didn't really leave the house other than that, I didn't engage in any activities and I didn't really snack much! That is a big thing for me. I snack like a b*tch, snacks are my nemesis, I can eat appropriate meals, in appropriate sizes but snacking is where I will win or lose in the day. Today was a winning day.

BREAKFAST

Today I had a simple breakfast, I wasn't too hungry, but needed something more than cereal! I decided on some fruit and a bit of yogurt. I'm a fruit addict, I eat too much if anything, and I'm working on it, but for now, I overdo the fruit!

BREAKFAST
BREAKFAST breakdown: 3tbsp greek natural yogurt, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 banana, 1 gala apple. Sprinkling of milled flaxseed and chia seed.

SNACK breakdown: Lots of water, A chocolate and orange Nakd bar.

By the time lunch came around I wasn't feeling like much, so I just had another apple and a huge bottle of water. I actually felt good afterwards, I wasn't completely stuffed full, but wasn't left hungry. However, most days I CRAVE lunch, so this was a minor blip. 

SNACK breakdown: Less water than I'd usually have, as I've said before, I'm terrible at remembering to drink. My left-over 1/2 banana from breakfast!

DINNER

For dinner, I prepared a simple, quick meal, all home-cooked. I didn't have a lot of veggies, but stayed full anyway. 

DINNER
DINNER breakdown: 2 small sweet potatoes (skinned, sliced and oven baked - with olive oil, salt and pepper). A piri-piri marinaded chicken breast (120g). And a couple of handfuls of peas. Although my dinner was very simple, I enjoyed it, it was easy to eat, and not too complicated to make. Just what I like!





No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT 2016 BAKE-A-BIT | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED